Temporary school closure.
Due to the continued high haze reading and following the advice received from the Ministry of Education, we have decided to temporarily close the school.
We will continue to monitor the air pollution readings and strive to fully reopen the College as soon as is possible.
We will write with more news and updates this evening and provide a clear indication on whether or not the school will open tomorrow (Wednesday 18th September). In the event of any protracted closure, we will communicate with all pupils regarding academic studies and ongoing commitments.