The following schedule of fees is for the Academic Year 2020/2021.
- An Application Fee of RM 1,000 is payable upon submission of the Application Form.
- The Fee is payable by cash, credit card, bank transfer or cheque (made payable to Epsom College Malaysia Sdn Bhd).
- The fee is applicable only once for each applicant. If a candidate is unsuccessful at first but wishes to reapply, the Application Fee will not be charged again.
- The Application Fee is non-refundable.
- The Enrolment Fee is RM 20,000.
- The applicant’s place in the College is confirmed once the College is in receipt of the duly signed Letter of Acceptance and Enrolment Fee.
- The Enrolment Fee is non-refundable.
- A Refundable Deposit equivalent to one term’s tuition fee is payable together with the Tuition Fee when a student is enrolled.
- Top-up of the deposit will be required if there is a shortfall in the Refundable Deposit.
- This fee is refunded upon the provision of a full term’s notice of withdrawal or the student’s graduation from the College.
- Failure to provide a full term’s notice will result in the Refundable Deposit being forfeited.
- This fee will also be refunded if the College requires a student to leave for reasons other than disciplinary.
- A Sibling Discount of 5% is offered against the Refundable Deposit for additional siblings.
Tuition Fee & Boarding Fee (Academic Year 2020/2021)
- Tuition and Boarding Fees are payable before the start of each term.
- There are 3 terms per academic year.
- Meals and snacks are included in the fees.
- Day Pupil – Lunch and two (2) snacks;
- Boarder – Three (3) main meals; breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as two (2) snacks.
- Laundry service is provided for boarders.
- Textbooks are on loan. Damaged textbooks will be charged.
- Exercise books are included.
- A fee of RM3,000 per term will be levied on IEAL or EAL programmes (only for pupils who require EAL support).
- Late payment (15 days or more after the start of term) incurs an interest penalty of 1.5% per month.
|Academic Tuition Fee||Yearly (RM)||Termly (RM)|
|Year 3 - 6||76,185.00||25,395.00|
|Year 7 - 9||87,135.00||29,045.00|
|Year 10 - 11||92,025.00||30,675.00|
|Year 12 - 13||94,035.00||31,345.00|
|Full Boarding Fees||Yearly (RM)||Termly (RM)|
|Year 7 - 13||50,400.00||16,800.00|
- Early payment discount of 5% for lump sum payment of full academic year fee.
- Sibling discount of 5% and 10% for the 3rd and 4th children respectively attending the college simultaneously.
- External examination charges, trips, transportation and uniforms are not included in the Tuition Fee. They are at an additional cost and will be invoiced as appropriate.
- A daily boarding fee of RM280 is payable for overnight accommodation for Day Pupils.
- A fee of MYR2,000 is payable for new international student visa applications. A fee of MYR1,000 is payable for visa renewals.