- Booking date is from now until 31st December 2019
- Travelling period is from now until 31st December 2019.
- Special fare is for Economy seat only.
- Japan – KULKIX & KULCTS (KULHND excluded)
- Korea – All routes KULICN, KULPUS & KULCJU
- China – All routes KULPVG, KULHGH, KULCTU, KULPEK, KULXIY, KULCKG, KULWUH, KULCSX & KULTSN (D7 flights only)
- Lean – those dates which are not the Peak dates – 35% discount on all seats and all flights (economy only). Booking and payment must be completed not less than 2 weeks before departure date.
- Peak – 10% discount on all seats and all flights (economy only). Booking and payment must be completed not less than 3 weeks before departure date.
- 10% discount on 20KG baggage allowance (fixed rate).
- The abovestated discounts strictly only apply to the ticket price as determined by AAX.
- Peak Dates
China Peak Dates
Year Dates Events Routes/Destinations 2019 25th Jan to 11th Feb Chinese New Year All routes 2019 31th May to 10th June Hari Raya All routes 2019 13th July to 13th August China Summer Peak Outbound China to Malaysia 2019 21st Sept to 3rd Oct Golden Week Outbound China to Malaysia 2019 1st Oct to 13th Oct Outbound China to Malaysia
Korea Peak Dates
Year Dates Events Routes/Destinations 2019 25th Jan to 11th Feb Chinese New Year All routes 2019 17th Mar to 17th Apr Cherry Blossom All routes 2019 31th May to 10th June Hari Raya All routes 2019 19th July to 14th Aug Korea Summer Peak Outbound Korea to Malaysia 2019 2nd Aug to 18th Aug Outbound Malaysia to Korea 2019 11th Sept to 18th Sept Chuseok Festival All routes 2019 14th Dec to 31st Dec Christmas All routes
Japan Peak Dates
Year Dates Events Routes/Destinations 2019 25th Jan to 11th Feb Chinese New Year All routes
2019 17th Mar to 17th Apr Cherry Blossom All routes
2019 26th Apr to 3rd May Japan Golden Week Outbound Japan to Malaysia
2019 1st May to 6th May Outbound Malaysia to Japan
2019 31st May to 10th June Hari Raya All routes
2019 8th Aug to 19th Aug Obon Festival All routes
2019 14th Dec to 31st Dec Christmas All routes
- However, kindly note that this arrangement is strictly subject to the following conditions:-
- The College is a mere facilitator of this arrangement for your benefit. Notwithstanding any dealings with us on this booking, or the filling in of a booking form that we will provide, the sole and absolute responsibility for the performance of the flight tickets that you purchase, lies with AAX.
- You are not entitled to make any claim whatsoever against us for any reason whatsoever, howsoever arising from this arrangement.
- The College is not responsible for any delay and/or unsuccessful booking due to any reason whatsoever.
- The College is not responsible if the booking cannot be completed after payment for whatsoever reason. In such a situation, subject to the terms of your purchase contract with AAX, AAX will process the refund accordingly.
- The College’s assistance ends once payment is received and the booking is completed. Thereafter, you will be provided with the Booking No. and you may proceed to book other ancillaries, eg. seat selection, food and beverage choices, additional baggage etc under ‘Manage My Booking’ on the AXX website.
- Once a booking number has been issued, you are not allowed to substitute the passenger named in the confirmed booking with another passenger’s name.
- No cancellation is allowed once flight ticket is purchased. The paid fare is non-refundable. All fares, prices flight schedules, routes published, pre-booked products and services are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change from time to time without prior notice.
- Fares must be paid in full when a booking is made. In the event that the fare has not been paid in full for any reason whatsoever, the booking will be cancelled without reference to you.
- All passengers will be subjected to the airlines rules and regulations.