Parents place a high level of faith in Epsom College’s ability to deliver a quality of service that they would expect from a leading international school.
We acknowledge that faith in the service provided and are willing to express our commitment to parents by means of a Client Charter.
- We are committed to providing educational opportunities in a learning environment of high quality.
- We will deliver a well organised curriculum and co-curricular programmes to meet the learning needs of the students.
- We are committed to delivering high quality teaching by qualified and competent staff whose teaching is regularly observed to ensure quality.
- We pledge to provide classrooms, facilities and resources of a high standard.
- We will strive to ensure the total accuracy and truth of all information and publicity, with regard to enrolment, course fees, services and examinations.
- We will provide opportunities for clients to give feedback on school services to ensure continuous improvement.
- We will adhere to the relevant laws and guidelines of Malaysia.
- We shall display this Client Charter in a prominent position visible to clients and the general public.
The relationship between school and home is of paramount importance as to how Epsom functions as a community.