Mission Statement & Aims
At ECiM, our aim is to provide exceptional all-round opportunities - academic, social, sporting and cultural - in a safe and supportive community. We are a school that aims for excellence, and values both achievement and endeavour. We challenge pupils to develop their talents and broaden their interests; to become confident in themselves, and to be tolerant and appreciative of others.
Statement of Aims
- To provide a flourishing co-educational environment for boarding and day pupils.
- To deliver a modern and stimulating education, both academic and co-curricular, enabling each pupil to maximise their potential.
- To prepare pupils for university - including those applying for the most competitive courses - and preserve and develop the College's traditional links with the medical profession.
- To provide comprehensive pastoral care and guidance under the leadership of dedicated house staff.
- To foster moral and spiritual values, tolerance and understanding in every pupil.
- To develop a genuine awareness, understanding and co-operation between College pupils, staff and its wider communities, both local and international, through a strong sense of responsibility and commitment to our community.